Wednesday, 22 September 2010

Autumn

It's autumn already - I love this time of year! Recently, I've been spending time finishing things off. There are some more lovely little items in my folksy shop including character badges and more dogs. I have been featured on the folksy front page and on two lovely blogs. It's always lovely to hear people commenting on your makes - so thanks guys!
I'm trying to think of Christmas ideas and looking out for more craft fairs, so if anyone hears of any in West Yorkshire please do let me know! Work will be very busy over the coming months, so craft fairs will be harder to take part in. I will probably put a lot on folksy etc.
My lovely and bestest boy Luke is 8 years old on Sunday. I'm making his present in the next few days - can't belive my nephew is so old already! He's great fun and very unique with his quirkiness - so happy birthday luke for Sunday. I'll be at his party and most probably building up lots of lego with/for him!
Here's a few things from my folksy shop and a few things to come:

No comments:

Post a Comment