Wednesday, 26 January 2011

You're my favourite and my best...

To get 2011 off to a flying start, I have two fairs planned. The first, on Sunday 6th february is at Leeds Corn Exchange again with the lovely Reet Sweet guys, who have just blogged and chat with me today - take a look to see the blog and the other lovely people involved!
Then the following week (Sunday 13th February), I'll be at Brudenell Social Club in Hyde Park, leeds, with 'Handmade' which promises to be a lovely little Valentine's fair! What better way to spend your Sundays!


I have been gathering up my fabrics, printing again and sewing like a woman possessed! There's a few bits for Valentine's Day coming up and some great new large plush items!
Please check out my folksy shop as I'm adding a few bits here and there and the more that's sold, the more I'll update! There are a few free bits popped in with certain items too!

If you're interested in any aspect of my work, would like to request an item or just let me know what you think, please email or comment as feedback is always welcome. Speaking of which, i must say thanks to two lovely blogs which have featured me in folksy friday last week and the week before! So take a look at 'Recrafted' and 'The Lime Garden' for your compliments!

Oh yes and a big thanks to those who've supported my crafts over the past year!

No comments:

Post a Comment