Tuesday, 1 March 2011

Spring

Tomorrow is the last of my nine days holiday from work. While I haven't been anywhere exotic, I've really enjoyed the rest, time with friends and family, sleeping more and worrying less! I bought some lovely things, from a white rabbit lamp to some vintage hand puppets to add to all by lovely toys / interior collections! I cannot wait to decorate when I get a new place!



I have lots of (around 100) prints all ready to go on Thursday and will be sewing away straight after. New items include panda bears, doll's houses and teacups! So watch this space!


It's been confirmed that I'll be attending the Reet Sweet Spring Neo Craft Fair on April 3rd at Leeds Corn exchange, which promises once again to be full of unique crafters and lots of spring goodness! For more details take a look at the blog or search on Facebook for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment