Tuesday, 17 May 2011

Exciting news...

Good Morning!

Well I'm here briefly to update you on some wonderful craft fairs coming up! Some I have to privilege to be taking part in are:


Reet Sweet Summer Craft and Design Fair


11am-4pm, Sunday 5th June @ Leeds Corn Exchange


I am a regular stall holder here and love it. Everyone is very welcoming and there is such a high quality range of crafts and design on offer. Take a look at the Reet Sweet Blog to see who's there and what to expect!


Craft Candy Summer Craft Fair

10am-4pm Saturday 16th July - Sheffield Millenium Galleries



I've been dying to get my claws into this fair and now have the chance and what a great time to do it - summer fairs are always lovely. This event promises 30 stalls of arts and craft, carefully selected to offer a variety of super goods on sale! Check out Craft Candy Blog and see the other events they are proud to hold!


I will also be takin part in Reet Sweet's summer weekend Sale and with the lovely Amy Panda's help, I'm sure to have my items around for sale at a summer festival in Leeds - to be confirmed!


In the mean time, you Leeds folk, check out Reet Sweet @ Nation of Shopkeepers, next Saturday 12pm-5pm! Great Venue - I will be taking a look at some point.

It's my birthday this Sunday so a trip to York with my family and food and drinks with friends is in order! I will be back very soon with shop update and news!

No comments:

Post a Comment