Sunday, 3 July 2011

There is a light that never goes out...

I am uber excited to finally be offered a new flat! I have waited patiently for over a year for the right place and now it has finally arrived! I will at long last have a place for all my lovely new and old household items! I will hopefully be in by the end of July!



In other news, I have a fantastic fair coming up in two weeks! It's Craft Candy's Summer Fair in Sheffield Millenium Galleries on Saturday 16th July. This amazing organisation has helped artists and crafts people from Sheffield and the surrounding area to become recognised. My first ever fair was one of their mini events last summer. The atmosphere is great and the venue is lovely, right next door to Sheffield's winter Garden's and just up the road from the train station. Check out the blog to see who will be there alonside me in what promises to be a smashing day out for art and craft lovers!


Here's some images of a few new things. I will be selling some new hair accessories in upcoming fairs as well as my usual treats!



No comments:

Post a Comment