Monday, 18 July 2011

To infinity and beyond!

Wow, what a lovely weekend!


Craft Candy Summer Fair was a-mazing! What a great venue, lovely people and lots of happy, smiling buyers! This was one of my most successful fairs, with lots of positive feedback and even queues to see my crafts! My sister's both came to help out and after a stupidly early morning wake, the day flowed steadily and we even had some last minute buyers. There were other stunning stalls selling original and innovative crafts too! I was very pleased to be part of such a lovely and busy event held in the heart of Sheffield.



Sadly this was the last Craft Candy Fair.
However, do not despair - the super lovely Becki of Reet Sweet craft events has decided to step in and ensure that Craft Candy do not leave a big craft sized gap in Sheffield! Reet sweet events - mostly held in Leeds Corn exchange are like my second home. They've provided me with a place to regularly display and sell my wares and homely place to hang out on a dreary Sunday! So hearing that they are spreading their wings to over cities, is very welcoming news

If you haven't already, please take a look at the Reet Sweet blog, for updates and information on craft events in Leeds and beyond!

I will be updating this week with news on a new stockist in Leeds who'll have an exclusive range of products by yours truly! Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment