Wednesday, 28 September 2011

This weekend...

This Saturday and Sunday, I will be selling at Reet Sweet Neo Craft Event at the lovely Leeds Corn Exchange. As well as the usual suspects, there will be some new sellers and lots of exciting new and original items available! To have a look at who's there and what to expect, take a look at the Reet Sweet blog!




Here's a photo of the lovely Miss Bianca who is a crafter herself and bought one of my ponies and magically turned it into an amazing hairband. I think it look fab and great to see her turn my make into something new. Check out Bianca's work at her blog. She crafts under the name of 'Bee Anchor' and creates original and hand crafted accessories. My favourites being knitted necklaces and origami hair clips! She will be there at the weekend selling her wares!




Have I ever mentioned that i started my own official website www.jilmadethis.co.uk? Well, it's a little basic at the moment, but take a look and tell me what you think!


My flat is coming alone nicely. I am hoping to move in next week, so will post some photos of how it's looking soon! Meanwhile, see you at Reet Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment