Thursday, 22 March 2012

badges and badges

Some women collect handbags, others shoes. I have never been a shoes or handbag person. I collect various things from toys to dresses to scarves. Those who know my crafts will know that the majority of items I hand craft consist of badges. I am a badge person. I have aquired a collection of badges, not just made by me, but by the wonderful range of crafters I have met at the many fairs I have sold at and visited. A badge is a very simple way of changing your outfit, making a statement or in my case, showing off something beautiful. So I thought I'd share some of my favourites with you!
Panda, robin and owl by my lovely friend and fellow craft lover Amy Panda.
Cotton reel and custard cream by Jodie Anna who's items are just devine! check out her new british jewellrey range!
Eiffel tower, diamond and teapot by Kayleigh O'Mara, who creates wonderfully illustrated badges and cards!
What kind of things do you collect?

No comments:

Post a Comment