Sunday, 6 May 2012

May Day, May Day!

My first job here is to apologise for not blogging in such a long time! I have been pre-occupied with a few problems and with a busy few months at work. For those of you who don't know, my day job is actually managing a t shirt printing shop in Leeds full time. I have managed the shop for nearly 5 years and still love the fact that no day is ever the same. I get to create t shirts for such a variety of customers and with a large variety of designs!
So, here I am with a very quick but informative update! I am looking foward to Saturday the 12th May very much because I get to sell my crafts at the wonderful Handmade Fair, run by the super lovely Amy Panda who is soon to become a mummy! I have a few new designs hopefully on the way this week, especially for this event!


Handmade is one of my favourite fairs to take part of. the atmosphere is always very relaxed and happy and Amy choses the perfect selection of makers. Next saturday's fair is at Wharf Chambers at the bottom end of Leeds, which I am told is a great venue and hang-out. Come take a look and see what's on offer!

I also have something up my sleeve for June too - perhaps a few fairs yet to be confirmed. In the meantime, please keep checking my blog, shops and add me on facebook 'Jil Made This'!

No comments:

Post a Comment