Monday, 28 May 2012

Next week!

Wow, we've been spoiled rotten with all the sunshine! I have to say it's a little much for me. Although I do love the sun, summer and all that comes with it, it doesn't seem to like me! A nice breeze would help on these beautiful days and maybe some air conditioning at work!
So, next week celebrates the Queen's Jubilee, and of course I had to get in on some celebrations! I am taking part in 'The Stalls' Arts and Crafts Market in Leeds city centre on Sunday 3rd and Monday 4th June. 'The Stalls' is run by Natasha who was the organiser of one of my first craft fairs in 2010 and what a pleasure it is to be back taking part in one of her events again. I am sure she has arranged a wealth of talent. The venue is 'The Light' shopping centre, which in it's self is an innovative place to be with a cinema, gym, restaurants and retails shops all in one big space. Take a look at the flyer below for details.






It would be lovely to see some familiar faces and new ones too! I have lots on offer and a few sales items too! Comes celebrate and see the best of British Art and Craft!

Also, don't forget to take a look at my favourite fair this Saturday - Reet Sweet Summer fair at the Corn Exchange, Leeds!


No comments:

Post a Comment