Wednesday, 5 June 2013

News

As of next Thursday, I will be proudly joining a new and exciting venture in Leeds City Centre. I will be selling (most likely on a weekly basis) at the stunning Handpicked Hall, which is situated in the Grand Arcade. The store will be opening next Friday for business and I will be there both Saturday and Sunday with all sorts of new goodies in my space! The store will house various independent craft/vintage and creative folk all under one stunning glass roof, with a huge space to shop in!

I have been busy creating new cards and prints with various designs. Below is a little preview of a few designs!



So, if you're looking for something new and exciting or just want to see my wares, please come along next Friday/ Saturday to Handpicked Hall!

No comments:

Post a Comment